Skip to content
- The company does provide printed bills, and invoices will be sent by e-mail also on registered email id.
- For any express delivery, the customer has to pay an extra amount of ₹49/- per delivery.
- The customer has to pay the entire amount after the successful delivery of the order.
- For retail orders, the customer has to pay by cash only, we accept debit or credit cards as well, but for that customer has to inform us beforehand.
- Customers can buy a prepaid plan, for that the amount can be paid by cash or cheque. In case the customer chooses to pay by cheque, the plan will only be effective after the realization of the cheque.
- The price mentioned on the website is inclusive of all taxes.
- Customers can pay via E-Wallets (Paytm wallet, PhonePe wallet), UPI, credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
- Customers can pay via E-wallets, UPI at the time of delivery.