- This website is operated by the Sameday Store. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Sameday Store. Sameday Store offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”). These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users, who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to our store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Our store is hosted on our servers, which provide the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Terms & Conditions for Online Store:
- The products of this website cannot be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Customer while using the services of the website in any manner must not violate any laws falling under his jurisdiction.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express wrote permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- Prices for products and services are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- All fees are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall only be responsible for the price you have seen on the website/app.
- You must provide your legal full name, company name, and other requested information such as your location or similar, to complete the payment process.
Terms and Conditions for Mobile Repair:
- Service & Repair Agreement
- The terms set out here shall apply to the service we provide to repair your smartphone, tablet, computer, TV, and/or any accessories including smartphone, tablet, computer, TV, and/or any accessories (“Device”) on the service check-in form.
- Reference to “us”, “we”, and “our” refer to Sameday Store, and references to “you” and “you are” are references to the “Customer, the person addressed on this form.
- All repairs:
- This Agreement shall commence from the date you sign the online service check-in form and shall continue until we have repaired or otherwise returned your Device, whichever is sooner and, received any payment due from you.
- We shall make sound efforts to repair your Device subject to the availability of any parts required and/or the terms of any relevant guarantee or warranty.
- We shall use high-quality compatible parts for the repairs of all Devices.
- We shall require the passcode of your device to test the device before and after the Service. If you choose to keep this information private, we can still proceed but in such case full functional check of the device cannot be performed until you come to the store and this might lead to the delay of the provision of service.
- Any time estimate for completion of the service, which may be given to you, is an estimate only and does not form any obligation under the terms of this Agreement. We will aim to return your Device as soon as reasonably possible, however, any Board Level (Level 3) repairs (i.e. repairs to the logic board of the Device) may take at least 7 working days to be completed.
- *We shall notify you when the Device has been repaired and is available for collection from the store. If the device has not been collected it will be transferred to our central warehouse for storage. Any delivery from the central warehouse will be chargeable. If necessary, we shall send a reminder and the device will be recycled if not collected by day 56. (What is recycled? I think this should be explained so people understand that it’s not the type of environmental recycling)
- If we are unable to complete the Service for any reason, or the Service will incur further costs payable by you beyond that initially estimated by us, we will notify you immediately via telephone and/or email. If no fault is found on your Device or you do not accept our revised estimate, we will return your Device to you unrepaired and we reserve the right to charge you an inspection fee under our standard charges.
- The cost of repair will be calculated where possible in accordance with our standard charges as published from time to time.
- We shall be entitled to keep your Device until all charges payable have been paid. We may also charge an additional fee for storage of your Device.
- Use of our service may void your manufacturer’s warranty. If you would like to avoid this, then please take your Device directly to the manufacturer. Please note, your manufacturer’s warranty will not cover any accidental damage.
- Sameday Store may install warranty seals following the repair. Any tampering with the seals will void the Sameday Store warranty.
- Our products and repairs are covered by the warranty terms outlined in the table below:
*Repair or Product Type Warranty Term
Screen and component replacement Lifetime Warranty // example all
Battery replacement 12-month Warranty
Liquid Damage 1-month Warranty
Software Repair 1-month Warranty
Computer Repair 3-month Warranty
Smartphone Logic Board Repair 1-month Warranty
Refurbished Device 12-month Warranty (unless otherwise specified)
Accessories 12-month Warranty (unless otherwise specified)
- The Warranty is linked to a specific device as identified by its unique IMEI or serial number and to a specific Customer as identified by the records on our system. It will cover the Customer for any re-occurrence of the original fault and for the part replaced/repaired only, however, if additional faults arise, they will not be covered under the terms of this Warranty. Furthermore, the Warranty will not cover accidental damage, nor will the cover extend should the device change ownership.
- We do not accept responsibility for any progression in damage where your Device has been repaired elsewhere before your repair at Sameday Store or any issues found in your Device (i.e. ‘Touch Disease’, ripped flex) which were not evident upon initial inspection. Should any issues become evident, once the Device is opened, we will contact you via telephone/email.
- We do not accept responsibility for any progression in damage for Devices that have been damaged by liquid. Opening the Device could set off further damage which in some cases may be very serious and irreparable.
- We ask our customers to monitor their Device post liquid damage repair, as unknown issues can arise soon after treatment for liquid damage, which is beyond our control.
- Should your Device display any further issues relating to the liquid damage during the Warranty period, we will re-assess and re-quote for the work needed. We will also offer a full refund for the amount paid by you concerning repairs carried out to your Device, excluding the up-front cost, should you wish to take this option.
Following repair, any water-proofing or resistance cannot be guaranteed.
- Our entire liability in respect of any single cause of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement (whether for breach of contract, tort, including negligence, statute, or otherwise at all) shall be limited, to the extent that the cause of action related to our supply of the Services, at our exclusive option to (a) supplying the Services again; (b) payment of the cost of having the Services supplied again; or (c) repaying you any amount that you have paid in respect of the Services.
- If your device is damaged beyond economical repair as a direct result of a service or repair undertaken by Sameday Store, you are entitled to a fully functional refurbished device of equal value to your Device, based on its model and condition as received and with the original repair, issue resolved. To receive a replacement device, full payment must have been received for the repair service and the relevant damaged device must be surrendered to Sameday Store.
- Any data or information that you may have stored on the Device shall remain your sole responsibility and we accept no liability for loss or corruption of such data however caused and we therefore highly recommend that you back-up your Device onto an external drive or clouding service before commissioning our Service. It is your responsibility to keep a record of any such data.
- Nothing in this clause 3 shall apply to limit or exclude our liability for (a) death or personal injury resulting from our negligence; (b) breach of any terms implied by statute; (c) any claim arising under the Consumer Protection Act 2019, or (d) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- In no circumstance shall we be liable to you for any indirect, special, or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any loss of business, revenue, and profits, anticipated saving, goodwill, or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage of whatsoever nature howsoever arising.
- We shall not be liable for any claim arising under this Agreement unless you give us written notice of the claim within three months of becoming aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim or if earlier, three months from the time you ought reasonably to have become aware of such circumstances. (So from the moment they detect the fault of service they have 3 months to report it or from the moment the repair is made they have 3 months to report the fault?)
- If you use our “Advanced Repairs Workshop”, be aware we will be working on the component level of your logic board, therefore, we can’t guarantee a fix on the device. Due to the nature of the repair, there is always a possibility that the damage may worsen to the stage where the device is BER (beyond economical repair). In these circumstances, we will refund all payments for this repair. We offer a 1-month warranty on Advance Repairs Workshop repairs on work carried out.
- Data Protection
- We ask for your name and address and the other details so that we can notify you when your Device has been repaired and provide you with an efficient after-sales service. We may also send you text messages and/or emails from time to time to alert you to new services and promotions. By signing the T&C and using these Services you consent to our use of your personal information as described.
- We shall not be liable to you for any delay in our failure of performance of our obligations under this Agreement arising from any reason beyond our reasonable control.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce our rights or the giving of any forbearance, delay, or indulgence, will not be construed as a waiver of such rights under this Agreement or otherwise.
- This Agreement sets out the entire agreement and understanding between you and us in connection with its subject matter.
- This Agreement may not be amended, modified, varied, or supplemented except in writing signed by or on behalf of you and us.
- If any part of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable it will be severed from the rest of the Agreement so that it is effective to the extent that it shall not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall confer on any third party and benefits under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Thirds Parties) Act 1999.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
- Use of our repair service will void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Any data or information that you may have stored on the Device shall remain your sole responsibility and we accept no liability for loss or corruption of such data however caused and we therefore highly recommend that you back up your Device onto an external drive before your repair.
- We do not take responsibility for any progression in damage for Devices that have been damaged by liquid. Although unlikely, opening the Device could set off further damage and in some cases may be very serious and irreparable.
- We shall offer a 1-month warranty for liquid damage repairs. If your Device displays any more issues relating to the liquid damage during this period, we will re-assess and re-quote for the work needed. We will also offer a full refund, excluding the up-front cost, should you wish to take this option.
- We do not take responsibility for any progression in damage where your Device has been repaired elsewhere before your repair at Sameday Store. Should any issues become evident, once the device is opened, we will contact you immediately via telephone/email. [Examples of this may include missing screens and torn flex cables.]
- At all times we will do our utmost to deliver on the quoted turn-around time, but in some incidences, for reasons out of our control, this cannot always be guaranteed. Our quoted repair times start when the technician begins the repair.
- The warranty term included with your repair is detailed in 2.12 If the Device develops an additional fault unrelated to the original repair, the repair warranty contained in this paragraph will not apply. The warranty includes the repaired/replaced part(s) only and does not include further accidental or liquid damage to these parts. If your device is repaired by a 3rd party after our service, your warranty with Sameday Store will be voided.
Terms & Conditions for Laundry Service:
Sameday store provides services subjected to customer acceptance and receptivity with the terms and conditions mentioned below. Please read the following agreement carefully. “Customer” use of any of Company’s services indicates an agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. Articles which are given to “Company” for cleaning will be termed as the item(s) in this agreement. This agreement is strictly between the Company and the Customer and does not in any way constitute or imply any relationship with any other parties. As a condition to using any of Company’s services, and for the mutual benefit of both the Company and the Customer, the undersigned (“Customer”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- All items (garments/linens/fabrics) are handled with utmost care. Items having non-apparent defects and owing to their previous conditions item can be subjected to discoloring, damage, cuts, scratches, or shrinking. Such items are accepted for cleaning at customers’ own risk and Company shall not be responsible for it.
- Company will try to ensure that the best quality services (washing, drying, and folding) are provided.
- Company does not provide for the full guarantee of the complete removal of stains.
- Manufacturer suggested washing instructions such as care and washing/drying labels are not read by the company due to time constraints and will not be responsible for the items labeled with these instructions. For such items, customers have to provide special instruction beforehand and might have to pay extra charges for special services.
5 Company accepts no liability for “special care” and delicate items that require special attention to be cleaned.
- In the scenario of misplacement of an item the maximum compensation that will be provided by the company is limited to the 10 times the invoice value of the particular item, which is subjected to the maximum amount of ₹1000/-. The reimbursement will be provided if the customer can present the bill. The item for which the compensation is made will be retained by the company only.
- While receiving any item it is not possible for us to check every item. All the items are examined at the time of processing only. If any defect is detected while processing it will be brought into the focus of the customer by us.
- We make every effort to provide the timely delivery of items, however, due to some unanticipated circumstances delivery of items may be delayed. In such a scenario customer is not entitled to any compensation or reduction in charges.
- The tariff for the designer wear will be different which will depend upon the complexity of the garment and this will be informed to the customer on the spot or after the examination by the experts at the processing unit.
- Company reserves the right to refuse to clean any garment.
- Company is not responsible for the loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the article such as money, jewelry, or anything else.
- Customers are requested to count the items at the time of delivery and inform the delivery man in case of missing articles. The company will not be responsible for any such claims after the delivery of the items has been accepted and signed by the customer.
- Customer offers a warranty of a maximum of 7 days from the date of delivery for the items for any quality-related issues with washing or dry-cleaning of items (only if that has not been used by the customer after service). The company will not take any responsibility for such claims made by the customer after the stipulated time.
- Company shall not be held responsible for any ornaments/jewelry fittings on the garment.
- Customer shall examine items for damage at the time of delivery, and notify the same at that time. The company shall not be responsible for any claims afterward.
- For loss or damage occurring due to some unanticipated causes (fire etc.) company will not accept any liability.
- Some processes/items may require an additional period to process. No deduction on billed amount or claim can be initiated against in respect of delays.
- Coupons can only be applied by the customer using the mobile app on the available platform.
- Once an order is placed and an invoice is generated coupon can’t be applied.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than under the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sameday Store, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
WHY DO CUSTOMERS LOVE US?
We have been in the business for quite a while now, and in that time we have not only managed to make close relationships with numerous suppliers all over the city but also to recognize what people need. This means that we are always able to offer all the latest products, great prices, reliable service, fast delivery, and premium customer support.
PURCHASING ON THE SITE
- User agrees that all activities that occur under your Sameday store ID (including, without limitation, clicking to accept any additional agreements or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any products, sending e-mails using the latest e-mail account, or sending SMS messages) will be deemed to have been authorized by you.
- By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the Product, service, or item(s) purchased. You realize that any delay in the process of delivery payment may constitute a contract breach, and you shall be solely responsible for such breach.
- Each User understands and accepts that the price listed for the product on the Site and/or the price paid for the product includes the commission due to the Sameday store. All prices include GST and VAT. (Where applicable) at the current valid rate. Sameday store reserves the right to express the price including VAT.
- Sameday Store has the right to correct the mistakes on the page, including the mistakes in the price. In case there was a mistake in writing the price, Sameday Store has the right to cancel the order and notifies the cancellation to the User. In case the payment was already transferred by the User, Sameday Store has the right to returns the payment within the time specified in the refund policy. In this case, the User has the right to place a new order on the Site.
- Sameday store reserves the right to change its prices according to the law and business practice. The prices are basically in INR (₹). The price can be shown for information purposes in other currencies than INR. Mobile Shop cannot be held responsible for any exchange rate fluctuation. The price in rupees is the price of the product; other currencies are only for the information of the User. Please pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include insurance, shipping costs, and other expenses, which you are responsible for paying.
LIST OF AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
- The current list of available products on the Site is consistent with the quantitative status of our products in our warehouses.
- Current warehouse availability for a particular product, the buyer will be able to check in the moment of placing an order (this will be the most recent information – quantities will be updated on daily basis).
- For any changes or mistakes that can occur outside of our influence and knowledge, the Sameday store will not be considered responsible.
- If the ordered product is not available at the moment when a customer places his order, the customer will be informed of this by phone or email. If the ordered product is still not available customer has the right to request cancelation of an order.
- Sameday store has the right to cancel the order in the case when the goods are not anymore at the warehouse.
Copyright, Licenses, and Idea Submissions:
- The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Sameday Store, its affiliates, or other third-party licensors.
- You may not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code, and/or software.
- You may link to our website as long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation, but you must not establish a link in any way which suggests an association or endorsement where one does not exist.
- You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
- You agree to grant to Sameday Store Online a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums, and newsgroups) or by e-mail to Sameday Store .com by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed.
- You also grant to Sameday Store.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing, and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Sameday Store .com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Sameday Store.com.
- Publications, products, content, or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service-marks of Sameday Store. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dehradun.